Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

At kapahaka

7.4.18
At kapahaka.
On Friday afternoon my familly and I went to kapas  at
okaihau school. Frist when we got there some kids were
doing the poi when we got there my mum said to Komene
“look at those girl’s  learning the poi in the sand pit”
I thought that was cool for the junior.
Then my cousin came to kapas with Aunty Tracy and
“I asked them what there name was and they said
Sonnyboy and Eru and then I said my name is
Huhana-Jean” then we had a sand ball fight in the
sand and we weren't allowed to go out of the sand pit.
I felt glad, happy and proud.
Next Myana came to kapas and then Paora and Courage
came to kapas too. Then I said to Myana,
Paora and Courage should we go down to the gym
and they said yes”. We went down to the gym and
played on the mats in the gym “I said  to Myana,
Paora and Courage that was fun and cool aye”
and then I said should we go and play in the sand pit!
aye Myana, Paora and Courage and they said yes
Huhana-Jean.


After that we all went to the kicthen for a kai it was a yum
kai because it was chops and I love chops
I ate 6 chops thats how much I love chops then
I had 3 more chops they were yummy as i wanted to
have 4 more chops because they a super yum
“so then mene said the kids go and have a play
before we go down to the gym and practice kapas”.

Finally they went to the gym and practice kapas in the
gym they were good and i that they were amazing doing
it in the gym. Finally they had the boy’s haka they went
hundy when they had to do the haka for my Aunty Kathy,
my mum and Komene they went so so hundy for them so
they can have a brake.

THE END.
From Huhana-Jean Kopa-Matene

No comments:

Post a Comment