Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

At the beach

                                                      29.08.18
At the beach
On a lovely Saturday afternoon my family and I went to the beach in Opononi for a swim.

First we put on our togs and  went to check if it was nice or cold. We checked  the water and I thought it was cold. The water was as cold as an ice block. I was like this in the water, “Brrrrrrr, brrrrrrr, brrrrrrrrr.” I jumped in the water and had the fastest splash around but then the cold just blasted my body so I raced out. I got dry as fast as lightning and I changed into warm clothes. Next we made sandcastles and tunnels. It was bright as the sun. We were doing muslys with the sand and that was Raingi and I doing musiclys. Then we went to the dairy to buy a kai, ice creams, ice blocks and lolies at the dairy. I was quiek as a mouse at the dairy getting the kai and ice creams, ice blocks and lolies. After that  we had a kai ice creams, ice blocks and lolies then we did musicly’s in the sand I was throwing the sand and the sand was sorf as my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment