Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Title: Recount writing

WALT add more detail in our writing.
At the pools
On a lovely sunny Saturday evening my family and my cousin Tautari and I went to the pools in Auckland.
We travelled in a car. It took a long time to get to the pools.
First Tautari and I ran to the pool. It was nice and cool. Tautari and I were the only ones that went down the slide. Everyone just had a swim in the pool. It was sunny. It was cool going down the slide.
Then it got cold for Tautari and I.
So we got out of the cold pools and ran to the hot spa pool.
I said, “Ohhhhh this is so nice Tautari.”
Tautari said, “Yes this is lovely and warm.”
We stayed in the spa pool soaking for a long time. We were waiting until my Mum and Tekaihaapai were ready. They were in the warm pool paddling around.

It was wonderful at the Auckland pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment